2018-12-22
《追风筝的人》是美籍阿富汗作家卡勒德·胡赛尼(Khaled Hosseini)的第一部长篇小说。相信很多朋友都已经看过了,小编也曾经被它感动得热泪盈眶。
然而除了精彩的剧情之外,小说中也涌现出了不少流传经典的句子。下面就是一些小编为大家摘抄下来的经典句子,除了方便大家抄录之外,还可以可以多读一读下面的英文句子来提升自己的英文水平哦!
That was a long time ago, but it's wrong what they say about the past, I've learned, about how you can bury it, because the past claws its way out.
多年过去了,人们说陈年旧事可以被埋葬。然而我终于明白这是错的,因为往事会自行爬上来。
A boy who won't stand up for himself becomes a man who can't stand up to anything
一个不能保护自己的男孩,长大之后什么东西也保护不了。
Children aren't coloring books. You don't get to fill them with your favorite colors.
孩子又不是图画练习册,你不能光顾着要涂上自己喜欢的色彩。
There is a way to be good again.
那有再次成为好人的路。
For you, a thousand times over.
为你,千千万万遍。
Seconds plodded by, each separated from the next by an eternity.
时间一秒一秒的过去,而一秒与一秒之间,似乎隔着永恒。
When you cheat, you steal the right to fairness.
当你诈骗,你就偷走公平的权利。
When you tell a lie, you steal someone's right to the truth.
当你说谎,你就偷走别人知道真相的权利。
People say that eyes are windows to the soul.
人们说,眼睛是心灵的窗口。
Words were secret doorways and I held all the keys.
文字是扇秘密的门,钥匙在我手里。
It appeared that on the same night I had learned about one of writing's objectives: irony.
就在同一个夜晚,我学到了写作的目标之一:讽刺。
Of course, nothing is free in this world, and my pardon comes with a small price .
当然,这个世界上没有什么是免费的,我的原谅需要一点小小的代价。
Our way of life, if not quite yet, then at least it was the beginning of the end.
我们的生活方式,即使尚未全然终结,那也是苟延残喘。
That was the thing about kite flying: your mind drifted with the kite.
放风筝就是这样的,思绪随着风筝高低起伏。
Fifteen years of marriage had turned us into mind readers.
15年的婚姻,让我们变得心有灵犀。
War doesn't negate decency. It demands it, even more than in times of peace.
战争不会使高尚的情操消失,人们甚至比和平时期需要它。
I looked up to the gray morning sky, thankful for air, thankful for light, thankful to be alive.
我望着清晨灰蒙蒙的天空,为空气感恩,为光芒感恩,为扔活着感恩。
It always hurts more to have and lose than to not have in the first place.
得到了再失去,总是比从来没有得到更伤人。
For me, America was a place to bury my memories.
对我来说,美国是个埋葬往事的地方。
Sad stories make good books.
好书总是跟悲伤的故事有关。
I don't know why you're wasting your talents like this.
我搞不懂你为什么要这样浪费自己的天分。
I didn't care about Soraya's past was that I had one of my own.
我不在乎索拉雅的过去是因为我自己也有过去。
No one finds out about this, you hear me? I don't want anybody's sympathy.
别让人知道,听到了吗?我不需要任何人的怜悯。
You need to know. I don't want us to start with secrets. And I'd rather you hear it from me.
你必须知道,我不想我们一开始就有秘密,而且我宁愿亲口告诉你。
I suspected there were many ways in which Soraya Taheri was a better person than me. Courage was just one of them.
我怀疑,在很多方面,索拉雅. 塔赫里都比我好的多。勇气只是其中之一。
He just wants you to be successful.
他只是希望你出人头地。
America was a river, roaring along, unmindful of the past.
美国是河流,奔腾前进,往事无人提起。
There was so much goodness in my life. So much happiness. I wondered whether I deserved any of it.
我生命中有过这么多美好的事情,这么多幸福的事情。我寻思自己怎么能配得上这些。
We're a melancholic people, we Afghans, aren't we?
我们是忧郁的民族。我们阿富汗人,不是吗?
As far as I know, he never asked where she had been or why she had left and she never told.
就我所知,他从来没有问起过她到哪里去了,而她也没有提起。
句子大全
栏目导航